Ace Of Black Hearts
The Road of Hate Traveled
How do you be nice to someone you hate?
How do you speak lies as if they were truth?
Sincerity with the light touch.
So dysfunctional are my thoughts.
Kill my enemy with kindness.
Do I make them feel proud?
Feed an ego that makes me want to vomit.
Strokes oh so shallow.
As am I in this intent.
The road of hate traveled.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road of Hate Traveled by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O really I am searching, gajanan mishra
- KINDLING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Angry Soul, The Princess
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher
- No use of keeping books, gajanan mishra
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote