Ace Of Black Hearts
The Road of Hate Traveled
How do you be nice to someone you hate?
How do you speak lies as if they were truth?
Sincerity with the light touch.
So dysfunctional are my thoughts.
Kill my enemy with kindness.
Do I make them feel proud?
Feed an ego that makes me want to vomit.
Strokes oh so shallow.
As am I in this intent.
The road of hate traveled.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Road of Hate Traveled by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock
- Today's Journey, Cathy Hodgson
- Death Wishes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak