A rose is much like love,
It's a beautiful thing,
A rose is rare to find on the ground,
Like love, you'll never find it layin around.
If you see a rose,
Embrace it, like you do love.
Cuz you may never have another chance.
Don't crush the rose, if you do,
What love has arose?
Where do roses grow,
Like love, where does it start, finish and go?
Once you lose the rose, you'll miss it,
Don't mistreat it or diss it.
You'll lose what you've had.
For a fact, i know you'll be sad.
Don't let it go.
Remember that love is the rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rose by Fernando Zaldivar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Symphony of Discords By K.V.Suryanarayan.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Roads, Somanathan Iyer
- It's Not Just Rain, Daniel Skentelbery
- The Day After I Shouted Abuse at the Queen, Daniel Skentelbery
- Name-Calling, Diane Hine
- A pan fried fish…?, Mark Heathcote
- The Persecuted, Sandra Feldman