How fascinating the songs of the wind
Carrying up high the bird on spread wings
listen to the birds chirp,
and listen to the howls that are carried in the wind.
How enchanting to play with the wind
Subdued when watching the wind
the wind grabs the whisper and
carries around the world
only the wind decides where
it will take away the whisper...
The smell of blossoms blows with the wind
I search through the billion
In the field of gold and green
I smell them in my handz,
bt couldnt severalize...
their fragrance is under par.
that amply mesmerized..
A breeze brings along the fragrance of apricot flowers.
I couldnt feel the inner reality
that blows with the wind connotes diversity.
It scrawled the human mystery.
I search to find the birth of the wind
went up finding leaves rustle and bustle like a wing.
One thing in all things have I seen
In the hidden recess of the breaking sound.
I saw the flying vision there
in the deepest silence of sacred wind.
At last, at last, the meaning caught.
It shakes its wondrous plumes of thought
burning away all illusion.
unexpected, we are One and the same..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rustle by Moumita .Aich )
- The Universe Of True Love, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A Halloween Haiku, Thomas Koron
- What a lovely night to see a star., Raymond Sawyer
- Lonely mirror ball., Simon Gowen
- NYBADET NAKEN, Gunnar Mo.
- Haiku 'Pebbles', miken newman
- Here Then Now There, Guillermo Veloso
- Life, Proud SugarBoe
- When You Had Left, Poetic Lilly Emery
- A riddle poem, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- It Is the Hour, George Gordon Byron
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)