How fascinating the songs of the wind
Carrying up high the bird on spread wings
listen to the birds chirp,
and listen to the howls that are carried in the wind.
How enchanting to play with the wind
Subdued when watching the wind
the wind grabs the whisper and
carries around the world
only the wind decides where
it will take away the whisper...
The smell of blossoms blows with the wind
I search through the billion
In the field of gold and green
I smell them in my handz,
bt couldnt severalize...
their fragrance is under par.
that amply mesmerized..
A breeze brings along the fragrance of apricot flowers.
I couldnt feel the inner reality
that blows with the wind connotes diversity.
It scrawled the human mystery.
I search to find the birth of the wind
went up finding leaves rustle and bustle like a wing.
One thing in all things have I seen
In the hidden recess of the breaking sound.
I saw the flying vision there
in the deepest silence of sacred wind.
At last, at last, the meaning caught.
It shakes its wondrous plumes of thought
burning away all illusion.
unexpected, we are One and the same..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Rustle by Moumita .Aich )
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
- Wake up!, Md. Asadullah
- viper kiss, aaron jimenez
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Worker Reads History, Bertolt Brecht
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)