Love, said the teacher
Loved-Loved, repeated the children.
Help, said the teacher
Helped-Helped, repeated the children.
Browse, said the teacher
Browsed-Browsed, repeated the children.
Shoot, said one child
Shot-Shot, repeated the children.
Two bullets were enough
To end up a breath
Which is unresponsive to one click
Sameer Mecheri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The School by Sameer Mecheri )
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid
- Femme Fatale, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAINS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Qytetit tim, skender iljaz braka
- While my eyes delight at you, Melikhaya Zagagana
- Celestial String of Pearls, Harley White
- Feeling, Anne Rub.
- Lost amid his Laughter, Aftab Alam
- DIFFERENT VOICES AND SOUNDS ANYTIME AND .., MOHAMMAD SKATI