The Sea: The Calm
I am calm
can you see a calmness in someone
or recognize such nature?
can you hear
or could you hear that calmness?
if you can feel
can you feel it
in someone else
for your sake
or for the god good halla-lowa sake?
how you hit
are you framing,
not subject to
or challenges defeater
the hole thing is settle
like everything in control
and one has the wisdom
of being wise.
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea: The Calm by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- By all means stay, Kindred velarde
- The Only Thing Received, Kindred velarde
- Says he was in Falluja, Gouda Moon
- Labyrinth of Ghost, Aftab Alam
- Waiting for unknown, sultan mahmud
- SYNC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- First meeting, Kristopher DeLander
- Hope, Kristopher DeLander
- Silence Is A Beauty To Endure, Monk E. Biz
- Home, Kindred velarde