The Season of Change
Autumn winds gently in,
washing away Summer's sin...
Autumn winds blow free,
chasing colored leaves from every tree...
Autumn winds chill,
frosting through every valley and hill...
Autumn winds passed,
waiting for Winter's snowy blast.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Season of Change by George Aul )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Jabberwocky, Lewis Carroll
- Dover Beach, Matthew Arnold
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Best Friend (In Hindi), Tavneet Singh
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Fabrication of Success, Breanni McDuffey
- No base, hasmukh amathalal
- Fighting fire with fire, Leong Ming Loong
- To go down, hasmukh amathalal
- A Horror Memory, Nash Thomas
- In new world, hasmukh amathalal
- My Mother's Advice, Sari Mavi
- The You in my dream, RAJ VIKRAM
- Old Age, Leong Ming Loong
- Waiting for the Starlight Express, Stephen Brian Brady