The Serpent Girl
Tall and tempty wavering in turmoil of beauty, too eligant to behold, too dangerous to treasure.
A property of the reserver...
And the feathers of limbo shattered down the troop of greatness.
As I look I saw dark serpent lurking down the shed of greatness.
But the groans of dark skulls
The cracks of danger roaming by.
Cracks to smile but buzzles of ugly repentance pale this fate
More frightening to behold...
Though the tears of sympathy rolling down the brown narrow bed.
ONOJA ANTHONY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Serpent Girl by ONOJA ANTHONY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest