PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
The Shorter The Stronger....
It`s never good to use too many words
to express one mind or an outlook.
Shaw`s arrogance never goes down well with many.
When many analogies and much imagery is stuffed
in the body of any creative piece, it looks corpulent!
How about being silkworms letting readers to be weavers?
When a little is told, louder it`s echoed in wise hearts.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Shorter The Stronger.... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Don't Want, Michael P. McParland
- Red Tulips, Holly Wotherspoon
- Holding On, Michael P. McParland
- Holding You Tight, Michael P. McParland
- Hold On, Michael P. McParland
- Just Wasn't Deep Enough, Kyle Schlicher
- Hold Me Now My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Love Me, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Hold Me Now, Michael P. McParland
- For Kira, Michael P. McParland