PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
winter herself is very romantic!
O shyly blushed beauty
your dewy veil is tenderly
lifted by nervously hesitant
late morning sun rays...
in your tight love embrace
the masculine eye of the day
gives an effeminate look everywhere!
the warm courtship in pleasant afternoon
without warm clothes feels nicely naked!
the Moon`s hubby retires early to his chamber
longer night gets resonate with the clandestine whisper!
all the possible onlookers curl themselves up
under an idle soft quilt! even nocturnal hearts
get reluctant for any adventurous foray!
the air is rift with a dizzy rumor
whether you have the curious affair
with the mellow light or long silent night!
so cool you are and so uniquely fair!
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (winter herself is very romantic! by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
- You're Safe With Me, Michael McParland
- He bought Love, Charles Jagongo
- No veg', george albot
- All a Round, Ima Ryma
- And now, hold my hands O mortal!, Preeth Nambiar
- Kaamnaa (DESIRE), Aftab Alam
- Truth is his name, Aftab Alam
- Train to destiny, Aftab Alam
- The Best Day, Meriam Joseph
- Harken, The Rain comest, Sir Toby Moses
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Soldier, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)