When the sky is furious
He whips up storms in the air, on land and water
These terrifying disasters.
When the sky is full of sorrow
He sheds his tears
And sometimes he will yell out his curse on humanity
And strike himself.
In his grief, he will destroy both the guilty and innocent
He will make them inaccessible and leave them no hope
And drown them in his tears of sorrow
Which fall from his white, fluffy soul
A giant waterfall of grief.
After crying away all his anguish,
The clouds are gone.
The sky's soul is no more
The sadness of the sky has killed him
And only the sun can bring his soul back
By summoning water to the dead, gray sky.
When the sky is cheerful
He radiates blue to represent tranquility and peace
His lively pure earth-surrounding soul
Dances and shares in the joy of the people below
The white of clouds represents purity from wrongdoing
The sky celebrates.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky by Rayna Loh )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Ice Cream Panes Of August Melt, mary douglas
- Mad truth....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Summer's End, Rebecca Leidner
- Before the Storm, Justin Reamer
- A Fast Approaching Storm (tanka), hap rochelle
- Rescue Dog, Rebecca Leidner
- Dream Of The Sequined School Assembly Wi.., mary douglas
- Passage, Rebecca Leidner
- Love, Howard, Rebecca Leidner
- LOOK AT ME!, Denis Martindale