The sky is the limit.
That’s what they say,
But everybody is broken in there own way.
I can finally see it!
The light at the end,
It’s a place where people don’t break or bend.
It’s called paradise
And it is beautiful in my eyes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky by Kera Bashline )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this is for you...or whatever, Mandolyn ...
- O Seductress Of Mine, Folayemi Akande
- if the sun blows up, come find me, Mandolyn ...
- Midnight (i), binod bastola
- summer at grub street, lee fones
- Facebook, Phil Soar
- In Back Of The Bar, Kyle Schlicher
- Mad Moles, Phil Soar
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...