The sky is the limit.
That’s what they say,
But everybody is broken in there own way.
I can finally see it!
The light at the end,
It’s a place where people don’t break or bend.
It’s called paradise
And it is beautiful in my eyes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sky by Kera Bashline )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon
- Poets (bilingual), Sandra Feldman