Ravi Panamanna Poems
- A Note From Our Heart. (This poem was recited on the eve of ...
- A Green Foliage. I was on the road, It began to shower. In...
- A Graceful Lady (Format 4444 5555 4444 5555 4444 5555 4444 ...
- A Pilgrimage Every wind of my hamlet unto me tells a ...
- A Radiant Light IN THE LIVING MEMORIES OF VANI. DAUGHTER OF ...
- A Benevolent Heart Far from the maddening crowd, Here is a ...
- A London Trip (One day during the wee hours of the morning I ...
My pen name is Ravi Panamanna. Actual name is Subramanian A. I am a Science graduate. I graduated from NSS College, Ottapalam (1977) coming under Calicut University. I am now working in State Bank of India, SSI Branch, Kanjikode, Kerala. I am interested in Science, Philosophy, Art and literature. My living idols are Thomas Alva Edison and Swami Vivekananda. I like poems related to Nature, Philosophy and Human endeavor. Every man has a tale for our reflection.
Whatever strength that I have in the English language and English poetry, I owe it to my English teacher Smt. P C Satyabhama of my UP School era. She was both my English teacher and class teacher for three years ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Note From Our Heart.
(This poem was recited on the eve of the retirement of our staff Mrs. Bilasini Vijayan on 31st Aug 2009. The poem is self explanatory) .
Upon these dales
We were one feather,
On a long flight being together,
In search of grains of life.
Upon these branches
We were one long chirp,
One melodious song being a harp,
In search of fountains of life.
The streams yonder,
The fields ripe and evergreen,
Those teeming winds,
And those harvesting seasons -
These were our endless meads,
Our throbbing heart,
Our happy days