Hamza Al Saieedy
The Song Of Rose
Rose, Oh rose! burning red,
Stolen bright which we fed!
In her eye you could shine,
Rose! Oh Rose! you are mine!
Sign of love, rose and dove!
Days of dull you had shove.
Charming view, flowing scent,
Your beauty we have lent!
Moon’s bright or candle light,
I can write in your sight!
Beauty rise from your name,
In my hand as the flame!
Through her hair it might land!
The sweet rose in my hand.
Lovely grace we replace!
Pretty Rose! near her face.
Tearful Rose! as you seem,
Send us more of your beam.
Rose! oh Rose! burning red!
Stolen bright which we fed..
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Song Of Rose by Hamza Al Saieedy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI