'The Starlit Sky'
Twilight is dawning in the horizon.
Heaven is setting it’s sights upon you.
Enticing to say the least.
Stars are glistening in the pale moonlight,
Traveling at the speed of light.
A faint noise is sounding
Reviving your ever changing mind.
Lovely shades of light shine upon you now.
It’s only a matter of time
Till your safe and sound.
Still there is a bright light shining in the valley.
“Kaboom“! The moon comes crashing through the sky.
Your night has come to play!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem ('The Starlit Sky' by Sybil Tracey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer