Edward Kofi Louis
The Stars And The Moon Of Africa
The African Dream,
Of the everlasting hope to respect my mind;
And like the stars and the moon of Africa,
But my heart is all that i share with you.
You are always on my mind and,
Deeper love is what i have laid down on my table;
But don't wait until my sweet love finds you,
Because you are the only one seen by the eyes of my heart!
This love message,
And of the muse of the African colours to respect your love;
Sweet and deeper than ever! !
But don't wait until my sweet love finds you.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Stars And The Moon Of Africa by Edward Kofi Louis )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Dead Theatre, rashmi sri
- The nest of love, Jesus James Llorico
- Pappou Elia To My Father In Australia 1.., Elia Michael
- The God of Fallen Leaves, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Lonely Gallinule, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Appeasement, Stephanie Sharma
- Golden Boyhood, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro