The Storm Line
The storm comes up roaring with it's wind,
Hide for cover under the trees.
Watch the cars in the storm spin,
Run for help for the people how have needs.
Watch the storm tear through homes,
People separated by the storm.
The storm does not stop for domes,
The wreckage of the horrible storm.
Wood everywhere from houses in the path,
Watching the tornado spin out of control.
People summing up the deaths like math,
With the living people leading like the patrol.
Watch the funnel go down,
Soon you'll run for cover.
Soon the storm will head for the town,
No power lines to contact your mother.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Storm Line by Kasondra Sytnik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -46, Ronjoy Brahma