The teacher looked into the depths of darkness,
Personally overwhelming and responsive;
The teaching carried on diligently like a log,
Filling itself with planets of the right action.
This log has many trees lost to the world,
Borders are crossed in efforts to maim the few
Who decide the age of reason for their child.
I told anyone to be a friend, assumptions were safe,
Teaching has been sport for the meals and wines.
Feelings for the space had approached the clergy,
His desire was to be protesting and obeying.
The teachers of the whole masters were abhorrent
When faced with dangers from their students.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Students by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sheer Columns, Lisa Williams
- Report Of A Journey, Abraham Sutzkever
- Signs, Abraham Sutzkever
- Falling Water, Abraham Sutzkever
- My Armor, Abraham Sutzkever
- Barefoot, Abraham Sutzkever
- To an Exterminator, Lisa Williams
- Branch With Last Cherries, Abraham Sutzkever
- Brooding Eels, Lisa Williams
- Land Of My Children, Abraham Sutzkever