Ace Of Black Hearts
The Thank You Is For Whom?
With invested interest all can not be equal.
Tempted is the alternating egos.
Which one, which one.
As if all will not be right till chosen.
The greatest gift is the silence of an unknown acknowledgement.
Giving a helping hand is the reward.
No need for a humming or bickering chorus.
Better should only be used as increment never a comparison.
How did you improve.
And for whom, the benefit of all or just you?
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thank You Is For Whom? by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest
- Bud Discusses Cleanliness, Edgar Albert Guest
- Our Country, Edgar Albert Guest
- Being Dad On Christmas Eve, Edgar Albert Guest
- Tinkerin' At Home, Edgar Albert Guest
- Safe Conduct, Edgar Albert Guest