The Thanksgiving Turkey
The juicy turkey of Thanksgiving
Will not be forgiving
For the fact that I killed it
It would probably like to spit.
Oh how I will love eating this bird,
I cannot describe it with just one word.
But if that turkey would come back to life
That day would give me lots of strife.
I'm glad it can't come back
Or it would act as if it was on crack.
Turkeys can only live so long
We should have a funeral throng.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thanksgiving Turkey by Daniel Gorbun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable