The Thanksgiving Turkey
The juicy turkey of Thanksgiving
Will not be forgiving
For the fact that I killed it
It would probably like to spit.
Oh how I will love eating this bird,
I cannot describe it with just one word.
But if that turkey would come back to life
That day would give me lots of strife.
I'm glad it can't come back
Or it would act as if it was on crack.
Turkeys can only live so long
We should have a funeral throng.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thanksgiving Turkey by Daniel Gorbun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Feel The Joy, Margaret Alice Second
- rather be - Get Lost, sEaN nOrTh
- رقم قياسي, نزار قباني
- A Story In The Tsunami (26th Dec 2004), Dilantha Gunawardana
- سمك, نزار قباني
- On the threshold of despair, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Little bits, Hardik Vaidya
- عن المقاهي, نزار قباني
- عواصفنا الجميلة, نزار قباني
- The lonely brook! !, Bobby yadav