The Thanksgiving Turkey
The juicy turkey of Thanksgiving
Will not be forgiving
For the fact that I killed it
It would probably like to spit.
Oh how I will love eating this bird,
I cannot describe it with just one word.
But if that turkey would come back to life
That day would give me lots of strife.
I'm glad it can't come back
Or it would act as if it was on crack.
Turkeys can only live so long
We should have a funeral throng.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Thanksgiving Turkey by Daniel Gorbun )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher