To peel back the sky is what I desire
To know all the truth is what I aspire
To throw my mind beyond the wind and whim of man
To see past the now
To step past the day if I could know how
Then what would I do with such veracity?
Juggle it with myth and mirth to my fancy?
So must I wait or watch for something to happen
To further my stand for what I believe in?
My life shall pass 'fore I know all of wisdom
Would I be wrong if I peeled back the heavens?
Mark Arvizu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (The Truth by Mark Arvizu )
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Ek Lafz Ek Rishta, Bano Ali
- THE PATRIOT, Justice Uchenna Mmahi
- fortress of solutude, ademola oluwabusayo
- Never Feeling The Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Change Is Needed, Edward Kofi Louis
- How Can She Learn?, Edward Kofi Louis
- Intimate Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- COPLA 107 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan