The Truth of Anger
Anger is what you have left when all fear is gone.
Anger is what defines us to others.
Someone who is always angry is a confident person.
That someone isn’t afraid of wrongdoing,
Isn’t afraid of getting in trouble,
Isn’t afraid of others thoughts or judgements.
But mostly isn’t afraid to tell the world what they really think.
And that someone is within us all...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Truth of Anger by Jackie Beyer )
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke
- Dragon Kite Tanka, Chenou Liu