Ferdinand L Quintos
The Truth Will Out
That your conscience is clear,
from you I often hear,
without shades of fear,
when you are made to face
your acts’ consequences
that make up offenses.
But, to me, all such defense
needs to be searched for sense,
because what is conscience
but pretense of vague kind
conjured up in your mind,
you think no one can find.
You can not hide away
evidence clear as day,
truth soon will find its way,
Justice, though with blindfold,
weighs all the proofs so cold
and soon will wield her sword.
Ferdinand L Quintos's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Truth Will Out by Ferdinand L Quintos )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath