An unfortunate cute child
roams around who’s mild
in search of her mother
in hot and cold weather.
She looks so grievous
but not so courageous
her state is so dolorous
but she’s not so gracious.
She’s been searching
some love and affection
nobody to give her that
kind of love and attention.
Time and tide waits for none
lots of hard work was done
scorching heat increases
and her wish slowly decreases.
Cuty found a lady near a bin
the place where she was born
her heart beats as hard as horn
overall she feels gay to return.
Opened her eyes wider
moved to her so closer
who’s arms are the best
place to cry, sleep and rest!
Mother intended to intimate
the story of her hard life
which is tough to elaborate
as her child is an illegitimate!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Unknown by Setaluri Padmavathi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal