The Valley of Interest
More healthful than a valley of dales-something like an aerial drawing.
Harsh whispers are suspended. No insults to my joy.
The art of beauty isn't normally drawn;
The dirty soil & splendid growth is daily delight.
So longing of flowers. For all the clouds bloom them all.
Hey, I may copy many a lovely saying about peace & love
What of merit?
Shaquille Henry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Valley of Interest by Shaquille Henry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...