Jacques De Boys
The Valley of Interest
More healthful than a valley of dales-something like an aerial drawing.
Harsh whispers are suspended. No insults to my joy.
The art of beauty isn't normally drawn;
The dirty soil & splendid growth is daily delight.
So longing of flowers. For all the clouds bloom them all.
Hey, I may copy many a lovely saying about peace & love
What of merit?
Jacques De Boys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Valley of Interest by Jacques De Boys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Arrival, Tony Adah
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise