Graveyard Of Little Muses
The Will To Live
Let them hate you, so you can
hate them too, and don't worry
about their god, he's too busy
speaking o the street prophet
about the end of the world.
Mark your struggles and enemies
with scars, so you won't forget
who to hate.
You need to pull some darkness
out of your chest before you can
write your name properly
on their lips.
That's what you need to do
to become hard to erase from
their hearts, not good deeds,
people forget them.
Graveyard Of Little Muses's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Will To Live by Graveyard Of Little Muses )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- The Sisters Jayne, Randy McClave