i love the way the wind blows through my hair when im on the swing.
i love it when you rake the leaves then the wind blows and there everywhere
i love it when you put your arms out and the wind blows and it almost pushes you over.
i will love it forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the wind by courtney hicks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- No One Comes, Michael McParland
- Never Ending, Michael McParland
- When the Heart Skips a Beat, Danusha Marie
- Nervous Wreck, Michael McParland
- Need Not, Michael McParland
- Need, Michael McParland
- My Sweet Angel Dove, Michael McParland
- My Soul, Michael McParland
- My Last Gasp, Michael McParland
- Pond, Ronald Chapman