i love the way the wind blows through my hair when im on the swing.
i love it when you rake the leaves then the wind blows and there everywhere
i love it when you put your arms out and the wind blows and it almost pushes you over.
i will love it forever
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the wind by courtney hicks )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- it's SPF 50 or i'm hitting the caves, Mandolyn Davidson
- i'll explain this later, Mandolyn Davidson
- We Are, j.r ...
- if i had been a cactus, you still would .., Mandolyn Davidson
- retrospect, Mandolyn Davidson
- Mothra Rules, Kevin Patrick
- A Tidal Wave, MINA BOULEKOU
- gameshow guest, lee fones
- The Poor Rich, Samantha Pearson
- A Critique, Sandra Feldman