The Winter That Wasn't
White things that once came out the sky,
White things that never reach my eyes.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Winter That Wasn't by Kensy Jean )
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- I am the time, Aftab Alam
- The one who is blessed by the God is su.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Angel, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Malaria, hasmukh amathalal
- The life we have lived, Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal