Dr.V.K. Kanniappan (17.10.1944 / Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India)
The wise people will save you as much as they can!
As much as the men cut and shorten, the rest of the tree
provides cool shade by hiding the sunshine, you see!
How much ever worst evils you had done till their death,
the wise people will save you as much as they can!
Poet Other Poems
- A beautiful portrait! -Haiku
- A Brahman Wins By Tactics
- A Day When The Food Eaten All Alone
- A dumb person having a dream!
- A Favor Done To Men Of Knowledge and Vir...
- A Feeling Of Euphoria In The Fertile Fie...
- A Good Modern Poem
- A Guava fruit a day
- A house with a deferring wife becomes a ...
- A learned person shall not eat the food ...
- A Lover Is Perplexed At Seeing His Fianc...
- A married wife who is disobedient to the...
- A Person Who Does Not Skip Moral Values!
- A Person Who Is Superior To The Holy Pe...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The wise people will save you as much as they can! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'moothurai' by Poetess AVVAI of 12th century.
அறவோர் அருள் உள்ளம்
சாந்தனையும் தீயனவே செய்திடினும் தாமவரை
ஆந்தனையும் காப்பர் அறிவுடையோர் - மாந்தர்
குறைக்குந் தனையுங் குளிர்நிழலைத் தந்து
மறைக்குமாங் கண்டீர் மரம்.30 – மூதுரை