The wise people will save you as much as they can!
As much as the men cut and shorten, the rest of the tree
provides cool shade by hiding the sunshine, you see!
How much ever worst evils you had done till their death,
the wise people will save you as much as they can!
Dr.V.K. Kanniappan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This poem 'The wise people will save you as much as they can! ' is a translation of a poem from Tamil literature 'moothurai' by Poetess AVVAI of 12th century.
அறவோர் அருள் உள்ளம்
சாந்தனையும் தீயனவே செய்திடினும் தாமவரை
ஆந்தனையும் காப்பர் அறிவுடையோர் - மாந்தர்
குறைக்குந் தனையுங் குளிர்நிழலைத் தந்து
மறைக்குமாங் கண்டீர் மரம்.30 – மூதுரை
Comments about this poem (The wise people will save you as much as they can! by Dr.V.K. Kanniappan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra