The wolf is a creature that runs where it wants,
The wolf doesn't care where it is or where it's not...
The wolf knows the woods,
The wolf knows where to run...
The wolf knows if you are enemy or foe,
or if you are none...
The wolf can see through your image,
The wolf will trust you if it wants,
but you better run if it does not...
The wolf is comeing, so you better run...
If you don't,
you will be lost....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The wolf by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Heebie-jeebie, lee fones
- Street Urchin, Babatunde Aremu
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- Street Culture, Angela Khristin Brown
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Reap & Sow, Angela Khristin Brown
- Save The Girl Child Of India, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Martin Luther King Jr., Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown