Suicide is stupid, I wish people would just forget it!
It won't help you, and you make others cry!
How can you comit that crime? !
A crime so vicious,
A crime so stupid,
You'll make everyone cry...
Only I can see them cry,
Cause you will not try...
So make up your mind...
Will you live...
Or will you die?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Stupid suicide by Alexandra Greif )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- NO MORE, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Dil Mera Wo Le Gaya, Upendra Singh
- Foolish Pride, Barry Jablonski
- SUPERMOONS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Behind mount sinai | Write Out Loud, oskar hansen
- Internet, Margaret Moran
- POLAR VORTEX, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Going and going, gajanan mishra
- A woman well Lived, John F. McCullagh
- THAT PRETTY CITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI