The world revolves around everyone else,
But never me
The world is always spinning,
So does my head
I never catch a break in this lonely world,
Like a fish can never take break from the water.
The world is full of gossip
That spreads like a virus,
The world is a lonely place
With gun fire, suicide, and fiery tempers.
The world is a beautiful place
With butterflies, forest and beautiful creatures,
But how can this be
When all we do is hate it.
tyler pierce's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the world by tyler pierce )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav