The world revolves around everyone else,
But never me
The world is always spinning,
So does my head
I never catch a break in this lonely world,
Like a fish can never take break from the water.
The world is full of gossip
That spreads like a virus,
The world is a lonely place
With gun fire, suicide, and fiery tempers.
The world is a beautiful place
With butterflies, forest and beautiful creatures,
But how can this be
When all we do is hate it.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (the world by tyler pierce )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Cemetery, John Dadzie
- People Confusion Is, Is It Poetry
- God has been biting his nails again, Mandolyn ...
- Forsaken, Clara Keiper
- LONELY EBOLA, Egbe Chris
- ABROAD في الخارج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Titbit Of Tit, Saanumi ikujuni
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass