The World Is
The world is full of people waiting for you to come visit them.
The world is full of things to see, and take pictures of.
The world is waiting for you to explore it.
The world is a giant playground that is begging you to play on it.
The world is travel.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World Is by Christopher Ferentinos )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Alien Lullaby, Akujuobi Chijioke
- A Song Of Long Ago, Lilly Emery
- Simply Amazing, Olecia Henry
- A City Called Nirvana, Akujuobi Chijioke