Llew N. Rmail
The World is a Place I've Never Been
The world is a place I've never been
Roaring big cities.
But are places the world?
Is home the world?
If home's the world
I've been to the world.
But what makes home?
Does a place make a home?
Do people make a home?
Maybe people are the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World is a Place I've Never Been by Llew N. Rmail )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- JOEL OSTEEN CHILD OF GOD, Tom Zart
- Brick, Catya Prager
- A paddle, george albot
- BEFORE HIS ARRIVAL, MYK NWACHUKWU
- HAROLD'S COFFEE, Suzae Chevalier
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady
- More Pleasing To The Eye, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Commitments, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Battle of our own life, binod bastola
- Before you've brushed your teeth, Mark Heathcote