Llew N. Rmail
The World is a Place I've Never Been
The world is a place I've never been
Roaring big cities.
But are places the world?
Is home the world?
If home's the world
I've been to the world.
But what makes home?
Does a place make a home?
Do people make a home?
Maybe people are the world.
Llew N. Rmail's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World is a Place I've Never Been by Llew N. Rmail )
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
- PARTNERS IN CRIME, Terry Collett
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe