Llew N. Rmail
The World is a Place I've Never Been
The world is a place I've never been
Roaring big cities.
But are places the world?
Is home the world?
If home's the world
I've been to the world.
But what makes home?
Does a place make a home?
Do people make a home?
Maybe people are the world.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The World is a Place I've Never Been by Llew N. Rmail )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.37, Robert Graber
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- Portrait Of A Woman, Buxton Shippy
- Visions Of The Song In Seven, P.D. Turner
- Tears for Oklahoma City, Roger A. Rose
- If there were no flowers, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Rumors, Lilly Emery
- Pitcher, Morgan Michaels
- Faits Sonnet, sheade rudman
- It Is Very Sad, Ronell Warren Alman