Thee Of Love
how i love thee like a glass of sweet tea
on a hot summers day.
smiling to myself and taking my hat fanning myself
how i love thee thats what i tell God and myself.
i love you more than a one night stand or a
wam bam thank you...
i want to spend my life loving You in the
Us togather giving God all the Praise for the
Love he gave with hands up raise and our
my heart sings a beautiful love song just for you
that you and me can Dance to its beat.
how i love thee.
Lashawn Lovell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Thee Of Love by Lashawn Lovell )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- True Love, Robert Penn Warren
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
Poem of the Day
- Misunderstood, Madrason writer
- Do what father says, Madrason writer
- Placid Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Verzetsstrijders, Madrason writer
- Weke vaders, Madrason writer
- Disconnected, Madrason writer
- From what tall lie am I, Madrason writer
- Out Of Body, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Honour my feelings!, Rekha Mandagere
- The End is Coming, michael hagwood