There is No Force
That could make a difference.
There is no force in the world…
A real significant difference.
Because there is no force in the world,
Except for the strength to wake up in the morning,
And go once again to work,
Without any strength.
To a world that on purpose demands strength.
Demands and demands,
Without paying any attention,
To whoever doesn't have any force,
To whoever doesn't have any world.
A forceful world,
Let them continue without me,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is No Force by Guy Shaked )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drown, Maverick Jones
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones