There is No Force
That could make a difference.
There is no force in the world…
A real significant difference.
Because there is no force in the world,
Except for the strength to wake up in the morning,
And go once again to work,
Without any strength.
To a world that on purpose demands strength.
Demands and demands,
Without paying any attention,
To whoever doesn't have any force,
To whoever doesn't have any world.
A forceful world,
Let them continue without me,
Guy Shaked's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is No Force by Guy Shaked )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner