I'm talking to you digitally,
Yes - no - yes - no,
One - zero - zero - one,
Not the results of a soccer match.
Signals instead of words,
Signals that are words.
Thousands upon thousands of signs,
In every nanosecond,
So no time will be lost,
And no sign.
For then you would probably think,
'He speaks slowly'
And hang up the phone on me.
Guy Shaked's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Digitally by Guy Shaked )
- I shall sing, hasmukh amathalal
- Thelo (1), Branden Aeling
- Why lord should look, hasmukh amathalal
- A to Z for You, Indranil Bit
- Our bretherne, hasmukh amathalal
- Water has central place, hasmukh amathalal
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor