There is No One Like You
Every day I meet someone new,
But no one quite like you.
When I try to compare your personality,
It's impossible to question your originality.
Whenever I look at your smile,
and your beauty's architectural style,
When I hear your lovely voice,
Like an angel's whisper,
you are the right choice.
I love it when you speak
Because it's more than Just
You are the one…
special in so maNy ways,
You're a beauty queeN.
It's You I praise.
I swear. I swear that this is
There is no one quite like you.
- Naveed Shaikh
*Life, Love, Faith, & Destiny*
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is No One Like You by NAVEED SHAIKH )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bloom Dream - Blütentraum, Johann Joseph Clahsen
- जोँ सोरजिगिरिनि, Ronjoy Brahma
- poor perfect pirate, Mandolyn Davidson
- Awaiting for Battle, Maverick Jones
- ERIOBOTYRA شجرة الاكي دنيا - بشملة - الم.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones