There is No One Like You
Every day I meet someone new,
But no one quite like you.
When I try to compare your personality,
It's impossible to question your originality.
Whenever I look at your smile,
and your beauty's architectural style,
When I hear your lovely voice,
Like an angel's whisper,
you are the right choice.
I love it when you speak
Because it's more than Just
You are the one…
special in so maNy ways,
You're a beauty queeN.
It's You I praise.
I swear. I swear that this is
There is no one quite like you.
- Naveed Shaikh
*Life, Love, Faith, & Destiny*
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is No One Like You by NAVEED SHAIKH )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1644 - 1694)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Sir Walter Scott
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- surrealist day, lee fones
- Gnarled Syllogism, Paul Hartal
- God Bless You, Michael P. McParland
- Further, Michael P. McParland
- Fulfillment, Michael P. McParland
- Frustration, Michael P. McParland
- Psycho Babble Scribble Squabble And Scra.., Blu 1 Blu 1 (Rio de Janeiro)
- Free, Michael P. McParland
- Forgotten, Michael P. McParland
- Forgive Me?, Michael P. McParland