There is No One Like You
Every day I meet someone new,
But no one quite like you.
When I try to compare your personality,
It's impossible to question your originality.
Whenever I look at your smile,
and your beauty's architectural style,
When I hear your lovely voice,
Like an angel's whisper,
you are the right choice.
I love it when you speak
Because it's more than Just
You are the one…
special in so maNy ways,
You're a beauty queeN.
It's You I praise.
I swear. I swear that this is
There is no one quite like you.
- Naveed Shaikh
*Life, Love, Faith, & Destiny*
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There is No One Like You by NAVEED SHAIKH )
- Just when you dont know what to say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Blindman's Buff, Naveed Khalid
- Ceremonial, Naveed Khalid
- Pico-The-Gnome, Naveed Khalid
- Sirius, Naveed Khalid