There's A Madman In Korea
There's a madman in Korea,
An idiot's running Iran.
They run their mouths like diarrhea,
Their brains must be in the can.
Venezuela just got lucky,
Chavez visiting Belial.
Castro's future sure looks murky,
At least they go out in style.
Are they growing these guys somewhere,
In a test tube or a vial?
Will Malaya always care,
For mass murderers on file?
Long as there are sheep to shear,
There's a dumbass with some clippers.
Human beings turned to steers,
So what's the deal with the day trippers?
3/30/13 Alton Texas
Juan Olivarez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (There's A Madman In Korea by Juan Olivarez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma
- Rename the sun, gajanan mishra
- Hold color, hasmukh amathalal
- NATURE'S FRAGRANCE, Romeo Della Valle
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -36, Ronjoy Brahma
- Tomorrow, Tony Adah