These Boring Radio Chat Shows
These boring radio chat shows where women discuss their boring lives
And their unhappy marriages angry hard done by housewives
Who suspect that their husbands are having sex elsewhere
But as you and I too well know that life's not always fair.
They married the wrong fellows though in that they had a choice
Their hearts they over rule their heads and for that they pay the price
The unfaithful fiancee doesn't become the faithful married man
And marriage will not change him though some women think it can.
She married him to change him her sort of thinking does seem strange
But the fellow that she married in marriage did not change
The leopard does not change his spots and that to some men apply
The Unfaithful boyfriend as a married man will also cheat and lie.
These boring radio chat shows where angry women about their wayward husbands complain
Tell their sob stories such as we heard before and that we will hear again
Of men that they thought they could change but thought had proved them wrong
And the morally weak man prior to marriage in marriage does not become the morally strong.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Boring Radio Chat Shows by Francis Duggan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Under the Tamaring Tree (St. Patrick's A.., Leonard Dabydeen
- Prime Truth - 83, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 82, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Directors Are Cap Off Scot-Free, Terence G. Craddock
- Prime Truth - 81, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Relation is by woman, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson