These chains i hold compressing the truth within
The lies i hold you will never understand
Blood tears run down my face
Angel wings of white, halo of gold the scars run deep within this flesh
Beauty on the outside, fear and hurt on the in
looks can be deciving, what am i hiding?
I would tell you if i knew.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (These Chains by Amanda Testino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Disagreeing With Care, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Outer Limits, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Keep simply cool, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -31, Ronjoy Brahma
- Folds Of Death, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- hey dipstick, this is for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- Time - I know not, gajanan mishra
- Poetry is For Lovers, Cheryl Griffith
- The Darkest Side - Darkpalm21, Mark Clement Joseph S. Ferre ..
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -30, Ronjoy Brahma