things i hate
i hate my life
if you were me you know why
i hate people who pretend they care
if you don't care leave me alone
i hate the things i was able to do
now i'm left changing my ways
i hate life is hard
will it ever get better?
i hate, i hate, i hate
is that all i do?
hate what i can't change?
there have to be a better way
nothing i do is working
everything i try
when will life make sense?
when will i stop hating?
when i'm dead?
mona martinez's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (things i hate by mona martinez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Wandering Lost Souls Homeless Outcasts, Terence G. Craddock
- one door, binod bastola
- Then and Now, John F. McCullagh
- A CELESTIAL PARTY, Romeo Della Valle
- restored, Mandolyn ...
- Miley Cyrus Perceived as a Martyr, A.j. Binash
- love became living again, Mandolyn ...
- Uncontained Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Structure, Fiona McCullough
- Battles Of The Inner Child, RoseAnn V. Shawiak