There’s a girl who has no friends.
There’s a girl who hates the world.
There’s a girl who hates herself.
There’s a girl who wants to die.
There’s a girl who you know.
There’s a girl who cuts herself.
There’s a girl who’s so lost.
There’s this girl who goes your school.
There’s this girl who sits next to you.
There’s this girl who tries to kill herself.
There’s this girl who is sad inside.
There’s this girl who has no tomorrow.
There’s this girl who cries herself to sleep.
There’s this girl who came up to you: you ignored her.
Now this poor girl is dead and it’s all your fault!
This little girl was me………………….
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Girl by Aly Grey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A SAD STORY IN A POEM قصة حزينة في قصيدة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Prospects For Peace, Denys E. W. Jones
- I am the Zee, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Daisies, Mark Heathcote
- Sailing away, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Altered reality, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Family Reunion, Lawrence Beck
- EIDIA العيدية (MONEY GIVEN BY PARENTS TO.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Valentine, mary douglas
- GOD'S GLORY, Tom Zart