This is me
Im one of those girls who would be standing and killing a bug while all the other girls keep screaming.
I am one of those girls who would prefer sleeping on the loveseat than her bed.
I am one of those girls who played rough in their childhood and got scars and cuts in their arms and legs.
I am one of those girls who would be chillin at home, staring at the comp screen all day while those girls went out and partied while I wasnt invited.
I am one of those girls who love to ruin their lives to please people.
and last but not least,
I am one of those girls who would be living the best of both worlds ;)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is me by tina anderson )
Poem of the Day
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)