This is me
Im one of those girls who would be standing and killing a bug while all the other girls keep screaming.
I am one of those girls who would prefer sleeping on the loveseat than her bed.
I am one of those girls who played rough in their childhood and got scars and cuts in their arms and legs.
I am one of those girls who would be chillin at home, staring at the comp screen all day while those girls went out and partied while I wasnt invited.
I am one of those girls who love to ruin their lives to please people.
and last but not least,
I am one of those girls who would be living the best of both worlds ;)
tina anderson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This is me by tina anderson )
- Moon's Rebellion, Kewayne Wadley
- African Funeral, onzia dan
- Scavenger, Morakinyo Temiloluwa Bolarinwa
- Letter To My Rose (Part F), Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- you and that love thing..., Mandolyn ...
- Hint, hasmukh amathalal
- Our Green Hope, Christian Tobechukwu Okafor
- - On the Longfellow bridge, Giorgio A. V.
- the dishwasher sounds like it's off its .., Mandolyn ...
- The Piano Player, Stacy L. Mar
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns