Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU
Who hates men,
Who hates women,
Who loves love, and who hates love
Who entered the SOUL MARKET,
The SOUL MALL,
The SOUL SMALL BUSINESS, and
Who missed it for any reason.
Planet earth, and
The forgotten continents.
My Valentine who does not exist
Only in my mind.
Who is planning for a gift,
Who has it
And who still thinking
About his or her pride.
And who is unique and an exception.
Happy Valentine to the world
To Prince Emmy
And to ECE.
This is what I can offer.
This is my Valentine gift.
Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo )
- Psalm CXXXVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Thief, Pijush Biswas
- I Am playing, gajanan mishra
- Everyday Is a TEST, Enoch Owusu Gyamfi
- One Of These Pure Days, Naveed Akram
- Deepavali, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Psalm CVII, Henry Ainsworth
- Even in strife, hasmukh amathalal
- ! DESECRATED POEMS/FLOATING HYPERLINK IN.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- In the midst of ruin there is reparation, Mark Heathcote
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)