Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo
THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU
Who hates men,
Who hates women,
Who loves love, and who hates love
Who entered the SOUL MARKET,
The SOUL MALL,
The SOUL SMALL BUSINESS, and
Who missed it for any reason.
Planet earth, and
The forgotten continents.
My Valentine who does not exist
Only in my mind.
Who is planning for a gift,
Who has it
And who still thinking
About his or her pride.
And who is unique and an exception.
Happy Valentine to the world
To Prince Emmy
And to ECE.
This is what I can offer.
This is my Valentine gift.
Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (THIS IS MY GIFT TO YOU by Chuks Kevin Nwaokolo )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Underwoods: Epigram, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Passions of Love, Cathy Hodgson
- What Is an Epigram?, Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Before and Every After, Marianne Boruch
- Patron, Archan Mehta
- I Never Compose A Poem, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Binoo the Actor, sarojkanta dash
- It Is Not Mine, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Train Journey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Control of disease leprosy, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..