A journey of journeys
That satisfies not the eyes,
Nor the heart does it:
Seeing they see
Yet true perception devoid of,
Understanding it has
Yet true wisdom still it lacks.
An endless lecture of lectures
That both teaches and advises
Where negligence costs one’s failure
And laziness unswerving poverty.
An ongoing struggle of struggles
Where ups and downs are welcome;
No sweat no survival,
So as hope for success.
A right path for rational diehards
Who don’t compromise on justice.
Stain Katuli's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This life by Stain Katuli )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull
- Today, Happy Day, Sandra Feldman
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull