Such is this crazy carousal I call life,
Traipsing wildly alongside insanity.
Constant confusion and continuous strife.
Painful and harsh, stealing away my humanity.
Reverently, I pray for peace for my dark soul.
To heal and soothe my injured heart.
Time and time I cry but mostly I cajole.
Promises I avow to, anything for a new start.
Exhausted I lay down to rest, weakened by my plight.
I dream of a future and what I wish it to be.
The Dante’s inferno I awake to each and every twilight,
Vanquished forever with a kiss from you lips, the only key.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Life by Rena Kay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom
- Prayer and Women, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Love is far more than just lust or desir.., Gert Strydom
- Lie To Me, Rouren Torres
- The Fight, Robert Melliard
- Paying Taxes, Randy McClave
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister