This Lifes Journey
The Spirit gives Courage
to fainting hearts.
A seed is planted,
Watered by prayer,
Reaching ever toward the light.
Standing in God's love
Risks can be taken-
Without fear of failure,
And without fear of success.
Walking this lifes journey
With no fear of others
Or fear of yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Lifes Journey by Kit Leamy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra
- GOD'S LOVE, Tom Zart
- I am a woman, Komal Kapoor
- God! - th@ wE n0t, sEaN nOrTh
- Prescribed or, gajanan mishra
- BUZZ OFF, Phil Soar