Where will go this me,
when I'll leave world?
My wishes, desires,
all will be furled?
Do not tell me
to leave this ray
of the sun, morning
and beautiful day!
Which numbness will
snatch my every sense
away, away from you
O life, to black trance.
From where I came shall
I go back, without protest,
no ways to solve? My ego,
my dear body to leave in haste?
So, care I take for it,
so love, a simple blister,
stops my heart beat.....
How can I stay bodyless,
just floating in the air?
In dark night, amidst,
unknown, and none to share.
My baby, home and soulmate,
without them, I 'll start
how following my fate?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Me by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- The theme is flight, Patricia Spears Jones
- Son Cubano, Patricia Spears Jones
- After Many Years (Tanka), Mihaela Pirjol
- I live and I, gajanan mishra
- Crime & War, Dean Meredith
- This world is messy, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Barriers Within, Namita Sawant
- Ma mate kahuchhi, gajanan mishra
- The New Watch, Terence Murphy
- My mother is telling me, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 March 1934 – 31 May 2009)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)