Where will go this me,
when I'll leave world?
My wishes, desires,
all will be furled?
Do not tell me
to leave this ray
of the sun, morning
and beautiful day!
Which numbness will
snatch my every sense
away, away from you
O life, to black trance.
From where I came shall
I go back, without protest,
no ways to solve? My ego,
my dear body to leave in haste?
So, care I take for it,
so love, a simple blister,
stops my heart beat.....
How can I stay bodyless,
just floating in the air?
In dark night, amidst,
unknown, and none to share.
My baby, home and soulmate,
without them, I 'll start
how following my fate?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Me by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- WE RIDE NORTH, AWAKEN!, Hibah Shabkhez
- I am the paradise, gajanan mishra
- Non-Belief and Nothing, douglas scotney
- Is poem everything?, gajanan mishra
- Universal Creed, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Chalo na phir shuruyaat krte hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Kaise mai ye likh deta hoon! !, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak