This Moment in Time
'This Moment in Time' by David Hart
Leaves gleefully joyride
an undulating stream
Under crisp scintillating
A butterfly rests in the
hand of God.
A sword is tightly clasped
in Allah's hand.
A flower is caressed by
Now a break in fervent
A group of children laugh
and peer at an ant farm.
A butterfly ascends from
the hand of God.
A sword cascades to the
ground from Allah's hand.
A small child delights
upon receiving the Buddha's
A giddy wind now weaves lovingly
through ticklish trees.
David Hart's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Moment in Time by David Hart )
- Mixed Up, Ima Ryma
- Unseen water, Pintu Mahakul
- _Erato my Muse of love poetry, Erato
- AN EMOTIONAL STORY I COULDN'T TELL, Godspower Oshodin
- Shift and Drift, Aftab Alam
- Rivalry is humane to time, Ajala Samuel Akindele
- Certain attitudes to be followed by the .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid