Waltz For Zizi
This Poem Will End It
I made a childish mistake
by dragging you across so many poems.
It's not right for you, or for me
to chain my heart by your ankles
or to throw my words upon your skin, like rain,
when I know, that you hate so much the rain.
So, I guess that I have to stop
straying your pieces, among words
or exposing to the eyes of strangers, my real heart,
the one hiding, from everyone that I fear.
This poem will end it, my try
to write you a poem, better than his poem,
the poem to return me my november.
April is here, and May will follow soon.
Farewell my lovely autumn. Farewell!
See, I'm a big boy now,
I'm even pushing you away.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Poem Will End It by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I am ok as I am, Tim Holmes Jr
- Raindrops On The Window Pane (Greek), Elia Michael
- Did Jesus Make Love?, Monk E. Biz
- Darkness and Light, Terrance Tracy
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES من بطون الايام, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Hide and sick play, gajanan mishra
- Hide and sick, gajanan mishra
- OUT OF DAYS' BELLIES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- It is better to write a poem, gajanan mishra
- Years are fine, Cigeng Zhang